Hemp has a very vast history that cannot go unnoticed. We are very excited to be at the forefront of what we believe is the most valuable commodity to mankind.
Hemp History Facts:
1. First American Flag was made from Hemp
2. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson both grew Hemp
3. Ben Franklin made Hemp paper
4. The Declaration of Independence was drafted on Hemp
5. Hemp was used as rope for ships, and it was a required crop in the American colonies
6. Hemp has been grown for the last 12,000 years
7. Hemp was used as money in the 1800’s
8. You used to be jailed for NOT growing Hemp
9. You can make over 25,000 products with Hemp
The Cannabis industry is projected to be at 50 billion by 2026.
There are over 23,000 studies that show the benefits of medical cannabis for a variety of diseases and health conditions.
It’s backed by an enormous body of scientific research, enthusiastic public opinion, and more progressive cannabis laws, which is giving cannabis the reputation it deserves as a groundbreaking health solution.